Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Yankopunk
Addicted

Re: Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)

Post by Yankopunk »

Okay, that makes more sense. There was a swimsuit competition with foil when I went. Honestly, I don't know why that would be 21+, but whatever. The other posts made it sound like it's something a bar or a spring break place would do.

Anyway, the next time you all go to the VIP party, don't forget to make like Al and bust this out:

HEY! LET'S GET SOME REAL FOOD!
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Speaking of CBBTV, I've been too lazy to catch up... RIP me
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

Yankopunk wrote: Anyway, the next time you all go to the VIP party, don't forget to make like Al and bust this out:

[ http://imgur.com/A4QKvlM.gif ]

HEY! LET'S GET SOME REAL FOOD!
I'm wondering if I should bring a few of my own birthday cakes to the Radio City VIP party. :birthday:

I WILL cater the VIP parties if I have to.
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

yankochick38 wrote:
I'm wondering if I should bring a few of my own birthday cakes to the Radio City VIP party. :birthday:

I WILL cater the VIP parties if I have to.

That would be the most epic VIP party ever! :party:

Just make it a kickass birthday party! If there's a way to get it there, I would happily send a gift! I'm sure others would, too. Have a wishlist? I can't kidnap anyone and have them delivered to your party, sadly.

I swear, tranquilize one person and try to ship them in a crate, and suddenly the cops are asking so many questions. I put an extra large pizza and a case of water in the crate, poked holes in it and everything, but apparently you "can't ship people." :rolleyes:

Hope you have the best birthday ever! :D
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

bermuda wrote:It's my pleasure to introduce CID Entertainment! They handle the Mandatory VIP and Mandatory Czar Experience on Al's 2015 Mandatory World Tour. If you have any questions or comments, please post them here. They'll be checking this thread every Wednesday and will do their best to reply quickly!

Bermuda
PS, since tomorrow is Wednesdsy, I hope that CID Entertainment will visit this topic and address some recent concerns! :flower:

Dear CID Entertainment: Can I please make the Radio City VIP party into my birthday bash and bring cakes to eat? :birthday: Regards, Alicia

Dear CID Entertainment: Do you actually time each person's meeting with Al to make sure they don't go over an alloted amount of time? If so, I would like to know the specific time limit you limit the meet and greets to so I can prepare a monologue. Regards, Alicia

Dear CID Entertainment: Will Billy get a beret? He's been going to Weird Al concerts for ten years now! :accordion: I can't wear a beret at Radio City because I won't betray Billy, but he can wear one! Best regards, Alicia

Dear CID Entertainment: Are there still three or four tiers to the costume contest? I enjoy dressing up, but I get nervous about performing. Regards, Alicia

Dear CID Entertainment: There seems to be some concern about a foil underwear/swimsuit competition. Care to address this? Regards, Alicia

Dear CID Entertainment: I know JW used to work for JC Penney or whatever so he's basically a master at taking the best picture the first time, but perhaps each person could be allowed a little more time to make sure the picture they paid for is as perfect as they would like? Or else perhaps they could take selfies with Al instead to have direct control over how the picture turns out? Regards, Alicia
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

Dear CID Entertainment: I know JW used to work for JC Penney or whatever so he's basically a master at taking the best picture the first time, but perhaps each person could be allowed a little more time to make sure the picture they paid for is as perfect as they would like? Or else perhaps they could take selfies with Al instead to have direct control over how the picture turns out? Regards, Alicia
I second this.

And also, people should have say in whether or not they want stormtroopers in their photo with Al. I did not.
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

I got Jango Fett, Darth Vader & a Stormtrooper. It was awesome
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

Funny enough, because of how we were posed and that Al and I were both standing, I don't even really see the Star Wars characters in the background. I had no clue they moved into position behind us, to be honest. I feel bad that I didn't say thank you to them on the way out. They were really great with the fans backstage and you can tell they love performing as these characters. I was just too overcome with emotion to turn around and say thanks. That, and I felt badly about taking up so much time with Al.
CIDENTERTAINMENT

Post by CIDENTERTAINMENT »

weird_el wrote:
They really rush you thru the meet and greet, but Al is always accommodating. I would have preferred a photo without storm troopers lingering in the background.
If you would like a closer up photo of you and Al that does not have stormtroopers in background - just make sure to request it and we’re happy to accommodate!
CIDENTERTAINMENT

Post by CIDENTERTAINMENT »

YankoSwag 8888 wrote: We didn't have a foil tat contest we had a 21+ "sexy underwear contest".
There is / was a foil swimsuit portion of the foil contest, which has contestants create swimsuits over their outfits. All activities are for all ages and are not 21+ or even 18+ in any instance.