9/24/2016 Radio City Music Hall

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

minnick27
Off The Deep End

Re: 9/24/2016 Radio City Music Hall

Post by minnick27 »

So I can't post it because it's a bootleg, but I bet if you search Lin Manuel Sings Along with Weird Al you can find a video

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

smurf! As if I wasn't already bummed enough I couldn't get to this as is.
And Peggy
DrSteggy
Off The Deep End
Awards: Winner, Survivor All Stars

Post by DrSteggy »

minnick27 wrote:Jim has 2 cameras on him. On on the audience Mic and one on his guitar. There's also a camera halfway back in the theatre. Probably nothing but yeah

That go pro looking thing on the guitar is apparently a tuner...I asked him about it in Schenectady, because I'd seen it several shows ago. Jim will also sometimes tell people it's a note counter and he gets paid based on the number of notes he plays.
"Positioning is everything in life." A. de La Hunta
DrSteggy
Off The Deep End

Post by DrSteggy »

Also...bag search was minimal and I didn't see anyone get hassled for photos. Mine are coming, though maybe not tonight.
DrSteggy
Off The Deep End

Post by DrSteggy »

However, you can go peek at this, its public.

https://www.facebook.com/DrSteggy/posts ... 9462811730" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

DrSteggy wrote:
minnick27 wrote:Jim has 2 cameras on him. On on the audience Mic and one on his guitar. There's also a camera halfway back in the theatre. Probably nothing but yeah

That go pro looking thing on the guitar is apparently a tuner...I asked him about it in Schenectady, because I'd seen it several shows ago. Jim will also sometimes tell people it's a note counter and he gets paid based on the number of notes he plays.
Yeah Jeremy told me after the show. But there was definitely a camera on the Mic stand. Probably just personal use

Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
sternoinferno
Occasional

Post by sternoinferno »

This was such a great concert! I was sitting in row NN in section Orch 2. Fun fact, in the same a row as me across the aisle was Tiny Fey, her husband and daughter, Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam. Taran was singing along and having a great time which was awesome. I looked over at Tina during the 30 Rock video clip of her and Alec Baldwin, and she was smiling. Other people didn't seem to really notice them which surprised me. Or maybe they were just more respectful and not staring at them like I was hehe

ANYWAYS, Al had so much energy during this show which was wonderful! At the very end after Yoda ended, you could see the bittersweet excitement on his face which was lovely. Lin-manuel was a great surprise too! I know this is not much of a review (too tired for that currently) - I'll try to do that tomorrow!

After the show I hung around outside by the trucks for gear. I was surprised to not see the bus at first, but then I remembered the tour was over. I briefly saw Jay Levey, and I ended up not staying so I don't know if Al came out (I'll be so sad if I find out he did!) but either way, it was an amazing night!
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Hope everybody had fun! I was there in total spirit. :(
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

DrSteggy wrote:However, you can go peek at this, its public.

https://www.facebook.com/DrSteggy/posts ... 9462811730" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
OMG :lol: I love Al's almost annoyed face and Lin's barely contained fanboying :lol: Thanks so much for posting these, I can't wait to see the rest of the pics and read the stories!
Love and peace.
YamiJess27
Obsessed

Post by YamiJess27 »

sternoinferno wrote:This was such a great concert! I was sitting in row NN in section Orch 2. Fun fact, in the same a row as me across the aisle was Tiny Fey, her husband and daughter, Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam. Taran was singing along and having a great time which was awesome. I looked over at Tina during the 30 Rock video clip of her and Alec Baldwin, and she was smiling. Other people didn't seem to really notice them which surprised me. Or maybe they were just more respectful and not staring at them like I was hehe

ANYWAYS, Al had so much energy during this show which was wonderful! At the very end after Yoda ended, you could see the bittersweet excitement on his face which was lovely. Lin-manuel was a great surprise too! I know this is not much of a review (too tired for that currently) - I'll try to do that tomorrow!

After the show I hung around outside by the trucks for gear. I was surprised to not see the bus at first, but then I remembered the tour was over. I briefly saw Jay Levey, and I ended up not staying so I don't know if Al came out (I'll be so sad if I find out he did!) but either way, it was an amazing night!
We hung out by the trucks until after midnight and Al did not come out. They said he left through the other side of the building, so you didn't miss much!