8/21/2016 Madison, WI Overture Center

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

mswirtz
Occasional

Re: 8/21/2016 Madison, WI Overture Center

Post by mswirtz »

20160821_203810.jpg
20160821_205044.jpg
20160821_195402.jpg
A few pictures that I got that turned out. For some reason Al just turns into a white blob so I don't get that great of pics with my phone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

mswirtz wrote: A few pictures that I got that turned out. For some reason Al just turns into a white blob so I don't get that great of pics with my phone.
It's his magical aura. ;)

Some of my pictures had white lights around him, too. No doubt it's the lighting.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
mswirtz
Occasional

Post by mswirtz »

Yankopunk wrote:
mswirtz wrote: A few pictures that I got that turned out. For some reason Al just turns into a white blob so I don't get that great of pics with my phone.
It's his magical aura. ;)

Some of my pictures had white lights around him, too. No doubt it's the lighting.
Yeah, I took some pics with my point and shoot & they did the same. When the screen was lit up, they turned out fine.
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Yeah, it's the contrast between the bright stage lights and the surrounding darkness that messes with the cameras. They adjust themselves to the darkness and as a result everything light becomes overexposed, turning Al into a huge tower of bright light (which he kinda is, I suppose :lol: ).
Love and peace.
mswirtz
Occasional

Post by mswirtz »

I figured that out when I went to see Weezer and the pictures turned out fine even though i was further away. I suppose their lighting was different because of them being a band and all :)