In memory of Jerry Tomlin

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

In memory of Jerry Tomlin

Post by Elvis »

I have some sad news to share. We lost a good fan and good person when Jerry Tomlin passed away on Monday.

Here is a link to his obituary --> http://www.mooresfuneralhome.com/obitua ... UsK5sz_O9k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you don't recognize the name, you'll certainly recognize him as the guy dressed up as Mandatory Fun Al from the VIP parties and concerts. I first met Jerry at one of the early Las Vegas shows on The Mandatory Fun Tour. He was a dressed up on point as Al from the "Foil" video with a striped apron, permed wig, and giant foil hat. As soon as I saw him I said I have to meet this guy. He loved cosplay and very good at it. His Mandatory Fun outfit was epic. We became friends and I looked forward to seeing him at the concerts. We had a friendly rivalry going at the VIP parties during the lip syncs and had an epic showdown at Radio City Music Hall for bragging rights.

RIP Jerry.

Image Image

:(W

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Re: In memory of Jerry Tomlin

Post by minnick27 »

Damn. I didnt spend alot of time with Jerry, but he was such a nice guy and always had that big smile on his face. I've been seeing him as a suggested friend on Facebook and was thibking about requesting him. Rest in peace Jerry

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
like_im_27again
Obsessed

Post by like_im_27again »

Very sad loss. Jerry was such a nice guy. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bruh12828
Occasional

Post by Bruh12828 »

rip
Wierd Ai Yankovich