Apology

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

minnick27
Off The Deep End

Apology

Post by minnick27 »

Ok, I got a new internet account, and apparently with the software, I go myself a cool new virus. I was emailed by Bermuda about it, and I have taken the steps to fix it. I am sorry to everyone out there who was infected by this virus, and I am apologizing to Ruben especially, since he was mentioned specifically. I do not know how any of your email addresses could have been put into my address book, but it happened. If any of you have been affected by the Sircam virus, please go to the Symatec website and download the removal program, it is a pain in the butt, but it is extremely helpful. Again I am sorry about everything.

Mike
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

Thanks for passing on the information to us. I just checked my computer last night and it was clean, but I will keep an eye on it.

If you had the Virus while visiting here, or any newsgroup, it quite possibly could have gotten e mail addresses while you were there. If not, it may have just used your address book itself.

Don't feel too bad about getting the virus. I seem to recall having to e mail Jon myself a few months ago when I found out that my Fiance's computer (which I'm always using...) was infected. It happens. At least we know that you took the necessary steps to take care of it.

harold