Addicted

Re: Donald Trump presents... WOWAY Apprentice

Post by Muldernscully »

I'm in.
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Ok, Mr. Trump. I should be a contestant on WOWAY Apprentice because I've seen WOWAY when it was great. I remember how great it was, and I know I can make it great again. You are absolutely right about WOWAY's weakness. We're getting beaten by everybody. It's embarrassing. We're even getting beaten by Chinese and Mexican forums, for crying out loud. We need someone who can stand up and yell louder than anyone; that's true leadership. I can do that, Mr. Trump. I can make you proud. I can be your apprentice. And I can, and will, make WOWAY great again.
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

It's not like I'm doing anything better in my life, so whatever, I'm also in.
Abbeybunny
Die-hard Fan

Post by Abbeybunny »

Sounds cool so I'll be in it
Just your ordinary run-of-the-mill fangirl

6/21/15: First Weird Al concert!
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

that's right smurf the moderators!

also why can't you like posts in this? let's see if these smurf administrators can fix that!
taste is only something if it is yours.
tomatochives
Die-hard Fan

Post by tomatochives »

Annie27
Addicted

Post by Annie27 »

How does this game work?
Concerts: 5/30/15
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19

"I have to assume my enemies are idiots"- Al Yankovic
Devoted Al fan since the very young age of two
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

I'm still waiting for Mr. Trump to address the similar game run by anthontherun several years back.
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Well, Well, Well wrote:also why can't you like posts in this? let's see if these smurf administrators can fix that!
Well, Well Well Well, that's a very excellent question, and I think it's one we're all waiting on an answer for, and we'll be waiting a long, long time. I'll tell you the truth, the Like Button on this thread isn't the only broken thing on this site. Our whole system is broken! These admins and mods, they don't know how to fix anything. They act like they do, but they don't. That's why I'm running this game to Make WOWAY Great Again.
Annie27 wrote:How does this game work?
Annie, you're a real sweetheart, you know that? :inlove:
I'm going to get to the game rules, and you're going to hear all of them, and you're going to love them. First, I am waiting to hear from everyone, and I do mean everyone, to make sure we have all the players we need to play the game. The response has been massive so far, and I'm really impressed by all of these really great members who have stepped up to the plate to join the game as contestants. We're still taking submissions, and I know a lot of people who don't check this forum every day so I want to give them all an equal chance to sign up. It's only been two days so far but the response has been truly tremendous.

I've also been advised by my lawyer, Michael Cohen, that some of you need to be more clear on your intent. tomatochives, Well Well Well, Annie27, rangerbob - are you joining us as contestants?

I can tell you that if you want to get a basic idea you should check out my old television show The Apprentice, or better yet the Celebrity Apprentice, which ran on NBC for 14 seasons and got very, very high ratings. In fact, it was the most watched show in its timeslot for all 14 years, and we won several Emmys. However, now that I have parted with the weak network, NBC, I am totally fine with you watching the clips on YouTube or other illegal methods. I don't owe NBC one more dime, and neither do you. I recommend all contestants unfamiliar with my hit reality show watch at least a few episodes before the game starts.

I have some groundbreaking ideas, and they're going to be huge, and like nothing we've ever done on here. Which brings me to...
Teh Dingo wrote:I'm still waiting for Mr. Trump to address the similar game run by anthontherun several years back.
Listen, spacedingo (your true name), I saw this so called "Al-prentice" game show hosted by anthontherun. Frankly, it was pathetic. My lawyer, Michael Cohen, has already been in touch as it was a blatant ripoff of my NBC show, "The Apprentice". This weird-looking guy -- and he really is ugly, I'm not making it up -- thinks he's so clever changing "Apprentice" to "Al-prentice"? Let me tell you, I'm sick of hearing these "Al-" puns. Somebody asked me the other day on a campaign stop in Iowa, "Mr. Trump, what is it with all these people and their Al-puns?" Someone told me they once saw the pun "Rev-AL-ution" on here. I don't know if I believe that is true, but it may have happened. I don't know.

The point is: anthontherun is a hack whose dopey Apprentice rip-off couldn't even top those of "WOWAY Survivor", which was hosted by Bruce the Duck (a real sicko and a liar).
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Annie27
Addicted

Post by Annie27 »

Thanks TMBDon, I'm in.
Concerts: 5/30/15
6/24/16
3/25/18
7/06/19

"I have to assume my enemies are idiots"- Al Yankovic
Devoted Al fan since the very young age of two