CBB 501 - "Kevin Bacon"

For discussion Comedy Bang Bang shows that feature Al

Moderator: Moderators

Heds
Obsessed

Re: CBB 501 - "Kevin Bacon"

Post by Heds »

TMBJon wrote: Indeed there is! I also appear in episodes 503 and 504, and I believe that my scene in 504 may even be featured on Al's tour this summer!
You and Al get on so well, don't you two? Not surprised. Expecting him to divorce Suzanne soon and marry you because you would be such a good companion

IT'S GONNA BE SHIPPED NOW EH
I sniggering, with slow clapping of obvious disapproval in the background

Also, is CBB worth watching? Is it good to start from season 5? I can't be bothered watching anything before it as I feel I could get bored because of the lack of Al - I feel Al being in this show will be a lot more fun and make it better than the other "CBB"
Celebrity Big Brother, in case you were wondering
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

Heds wrote: Also, is CBB worth watching? Is it good to start from season 5? I can't be bothered watching anything before it as I feel I could get bored because of the lack of Al - I feel Al being in this show will be a lot more fun and make it better than the other "CBB"
DUDE. No offense to Al, but Comedy Bang! Bang! was amazing way before he was even on the show. It's hard to really "get" CBB if you just jump in with Al's season tbh - you'll always just be like "man this show is weird but at least Al is in it." You'll appreciate it a lot more if you watch a season or four before this one. Al makes it even better, sure, but Bang Bang with Reggie Watts is super classic and I love Reggie so much, he's always gonna be the original bandleader.

If all you want to see is Al that's fine I suppose, but I just don't think you'd really get what he's doing there unless you have some background on the show.
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

You can start with season three because before that they didn't even have a Post Supervisor. :good:
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

yankochick38 wrote:
Heds wrote: Also, is CBB worth watching? Is it good to start from season 5? I can't be bothered watching anything before it as I feel I could get bored because of the lack of Al - I feel Al being in this show will be a lot more fun and make it better than the other "CBB"
DUDE. No offense to Al, but Comedy Bang! Bang! was amazing way before he was even on the show. It's hard to really "get" CBB if you just jump in with Al's season tbh - you'll always just be like "man this show is weird but at least Al is in it." You'll appreciate it a lot more if you watch a season or four before this one. Al makes it even better, sure, but Bang Bang with Reggie Watts is super classic and I love Reggie so much, he's always gonna be the original bandleader.

If all you want to see is Al that's fine I suppose, but I just don't think you'd really get what he's doing there unless you have some background on the show.
At least I'll be covered while waiting for season 5 ;)
I have Netflix and I'm SURE its up to the end of Season 4 so I guess I am pretty much good to go.
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Ah, I wish I had an easier time finding ways to watch this show. Alas, it is not on Netflix where I am, and I can only find a few 4th season episodes through other avenues.
Love and peace.
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Finally watched this episode. It was so hard to read that poster in the end, because my brain couldn't help reading the Russian letters as they are and not as latin letters they look like :lol: ; I was like "sotech vdib vdib? what???"
yankochick38 wrote:I just don't think you'd really get what he's doing there unless you have some background on the show.
What's not to get there? I've only seen episodes with Al and also one with Brent Spiner, but I never thought it was unusually weird. :?