2%
Nothing! Absolutely nothing! STUPID!
17%

Total votes: 42

crazygurl14
Obsessed

Re: Squeeze Box - what did you get?

Post by crazygurl14 »

Hopefully i will vet lucky and get one in November. I mainly want the rarities anyway since i have all the albums anyway. But then again, i want the awesome accordion case and whatever booklet it comes with with all the pics
Concerts i have attended:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
ACTUALLY GOT AUTOGRAPH & HUG
6-27-13
After show autograph 7-3-19
Al-gal since '99
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Just the CD Box Set Bundle. I want the Vinyl, but I can't justify spending that extra $100 as a broke grad student.
And Peggy
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

It's been an excellent run, folks! Congratulations to those whom had the money to buy it (unlike me). :)
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

can't believe I never replied to this thread other then voting in the poll. I'm on a pretty tight budget on a monthly basis, but I managed to "squeeze" out enough from my tax return to pre order the bare bones CD set. Wish I could afford the others, but I'm thrilled with what I got.
imthewalrus79

Post by imthewalrus79 »

I ordered the basic vinyl set. I wouldn't have minded the test pressing of the Platinum set. But I don't really see myself getting much use out of the T-Shirt, socks or pennant. So, I couldn't see the point of spending $125 just for the test pressing. I might go back and also order the basic CD set. Then I'd have the CD and Vinyl sets for the cost of the Platinum Vinyl set.
catladyleeann
Regular

Post by catladyleeann »

crazygurl14 wrote:I wont be able to afford to preorder it. ;( . hopefully i will be able to afford it in november before they are sold out. Not very hopeful though. I am prego and due in september so i may need to use all my money on baby stuff
Many congratulations on your wonderful news!! :great: :yay: :clap:
Well, this is it. This IS the last minute!
catladyleeann
Regular

Post by catladyleeann »

WHiZZi wrote:Nothing yet. It's kinda hard to get myself convinced I should buy all albums, which I already have. Just to get an awesome box and 1 CD I don't have .. for $200 + much $ to send over. I have a second little WHiZZi coming up this year, so not spending a lot of money for something I already have is kinda priority here...
Congrats on your second little one!! :yay:
Well, this is it. This IS the last minute!
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

I am not planning to have any babies during FY 2017, so Platinum Vinyl it is!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Just bought a Green Day boxed set and Radio I didn't honestly need and it was quite costly. I have not made an order for anything here yet, it all looks killer but I already have the original discography. I don't want to not have the new photos and disc, however, I see no need to pre order it. Maybe, I'll just see how I am doing next Christmas like I did with the Green Day one. Credit card and shipping charges are the most brutal thing when you have to order from US to Canada, they ream you good! -_-
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Teridax
Occasional

Post by Teridax »

Platinum CD because it's the most practical: while I have access to a record player, it's somewhat low-quality, and I have a boom box, laptop, DVD player, etc that can all play CDs, not to mention CDs can be ripped directly to iTunes for on-the-go listening. I already own all his albums on CD (including 2 Off the Deep Ends, one with "Bite Me" and one without, plus Peter & the Wolf), so admittedly I'm mostly getting it for Medium Rarities...and a big accordion-shaped box.

Maybe if there's any vinyl sets left at the official release date, I'll grab one just to have Alapalooza through Straight Outta Lynwood on vinyl, since this'll be the first time they're available on it.