Headline News

Moderator: Moderators

Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

WeirdAlsBestFriend @ Sep 27 2007, 11:27 AM wrote: ya, but i mean
u would have 2 be the BIGGEST jerk EVER 2 write about ana nicole smith in headline news, i mean, her death was a tragedy that they still havent figured out yet

the o.j. simpson 1 is less offensive thi
Yes they have: Investigative report. Autopsy report.

I think the OJ Simpson verse is just as poor taste as an Anna Nicole verse. That "we all know that he did it" and "he killed that night too" is defamation in the simplest sense of the word.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Wait, what happened to Anna Nicole!?!
taste is only something if it is yours.
WeirdAlsBestFriend
Obsessed

Post by WeirdAlsBestFriend »

yes, i know

im not a genius like Al

i wish i was...
;(
Jeffrey Dahmer rules!
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Well, Well, Well @ Sep 28 2007, 02:53 AM wrote: Wait, what happened to Anna Nicole!?!
She died like 3 days ago. The media haven't really caught on yet. You heard it here first, people!
DarknessMatinee
Occasional

Post by DarknessMatinee »

sammy1378 @ Aug 10 2007, 04:01 AM wrote: hey im not sure if this is the right spot to ask this, but since it says headline news i figure i'd ask.

well i was watching the video for headline news yesterday, and i noticed that during the video, (i think its the part where the kid from singapore is signing autographs for his book,) this person with really curly black hair comes up to him and gives him a book to sign. since they only show the back of the person and his/her hair is kind of at their shoulders, i was wondering if maybe that person was al?
I hate to bring up an old discussion, but this was bugging me. I always thought that was Jim West. I mean, he had long, curly hair at that point.
ima wa me o tojite kimi no yume o kikou
Shadow Hearts, colored in blue...
childofthespiral
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by childofthespiral »

It might have been. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to go get TUVC and watch the HN video.
mind=blown
Oh, the secrets we keep
WeirdAlsBestFriend
Obsessed

Post by WeirdAlsBestFriend »

Grom @ Sep 28 2007, 02:54 AM wrote: She died like 3 days ago. The media haven't really caught on yet. You heard it here first, people!
wait...
she just barely died?!

and it wasn't either of them
the person was to big to be Al, and Jim had shorter hair than that
Jeffrey Dahmer rules!
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

:welcome:

Hey,

I was just thinking about starting up a topic on the song and video "Headline News." I was thinking about starting this one up because I have had the song stuck in my head for a few days now and I watched the video on Youtube and thought "What a great topic!" I personally can't get enough of Weird Al with stright hair in the video. I also read that it took about three or four hours to get his hair that stright! It's also funny how they totally punked Ruben out by making him wear a dress and a blonde wig. It was also the first time I head the turm "Mr. Happy!" I was like nine when the song came out so you can only imagine why I was a little bit nieve to the turm. I hope this is a good topic to start and I am looking forward to the feed back.

~Kris~
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Is there any reason why Al has the tape over his mouth in that part of the video, or is it just a gag?
And Peggy
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Just a gag, because the Crash Test Dummies singer kept moving his mouth side-to-side when he sang the "Mmm mmm mmm mmm"s in the original video. Al kept that up, then decided to stop it :P