Pictures

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

We have a FAQ section next to the logo. Perhaps you can find information you need there. There you'll find everything about how this forum works.
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

On 2001-11-05 19:16, whatmepolka wrote:
I must say, the unique factor is something to consider! LOL
Nothing like surfing around, just to keep finding the same ol' stuff over and over!

I've been telling that to other webmasters for YEARS! I always explain that by having duplicate content, it only cheapens the sites involved and makes one or more not worth visiting.

If it's a contest between weirdal.com and some other site that nabbed its images, guess who's gonna win anyway?

Bermuda
whatmepolka
Occasional

Post by whatmepolka »

On 2001-11-06 01:11, bermuda wrote:

If it's a contest between weirdal.com and some other site that nabbed its images, guess who's gonna win anyway?

Bermuda

Hmn...........j/k

Hey, I have a question on a related topic...How do I submit a picture to weirdal.com ? Mind you, I'm not terribly computer savvy. It is currently on a disk.

Thaks for your help.
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

Images need to be "attached" to your email. Your email program will have some obvious button or link that allows you to fetch the image and send along with an email.

The specs for allowable images are on weirdal.com
whatmepolka
Occasional

Post by whatmepolka »

OK........I gave it a shot! Let me know, huh. I mean, if it isn't asking too much.

The "fanart" thing said less than 40k and 72dpi with less than 400 pixels. I was lost after 40k. I wasn't even sure if it made the attatchment.

It is so great of you to be here. I shyed away from the N.G. sometime ago and pretty much didn't look back. It just wasn't worth it. (for me)

So, again, thanks for agreeing to sit in at this new forum.

Late!
Cartunedude
Occasional

Post by Cartunedude »

On 2001-11-07 20:52, whatmepolka wrote:
It is so great of you to be here. I shyed away from the N.G. sometime ago and pretty much didn't look back. It just wasn't worth it. (for me)
So, again, thanks for agreeing to sit in at this new forum.

I'll have to agree- I was a long time NG lurker before finding the Yahoo Clubs, and now this message board, which are very healthy alternatives.

And I'd like to extend my thanks, Bermuda, for your being here at this forum! You POLKA!

Bob