Hey Bermuda!

Questions & Answers with the one and only Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Weird Al's drummer since 1980!

Moderator: Moderators

WeirdAlFanatic27
Addicted

Hey Bermuda!

Post by WeirdAlFanatic27 »

hey just wondering has Al ever passed through Torrance CA? just curious thanx for ur time Berm!!!!!! 8) reason i asked is cause me and my friends live in Torrance and we were wonderin if u were gonna pass through again. ok thanx for ur time again lol I LUV WEIRD AL FOR LIFE
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Post by minnick27 »

if you go to wa.com and look in the archives, there is a section for all the tour dates where you can check for yourself

Mike

well i just re-read this post, and i think it seemed a little rude with how i ended it, didnt mean it that way, just meant that for tour dates and all you can check, it has everything!
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

He's passed through Torrance a bunch of times, most recently to attend a party I threw. I imagine he's passed through a lot of other L.A communities as well!
hamsterpal

Re: Hey Bermuda!

Post by hamsterpal »

hey just wondering has Al ever passed through Torrance CA? just curious thanx for ur time Berm!!!!!! 8) reason i asked is cause me and my friends live in Torrance and we were wonderin if u were gonna pass through again. ok thanx for ur time again lol I LUV WEIRD AL FOR LIFE

IIRC, Bermuda lives there. On eBay I saw an auction for a Torrance newspaper article about him, and there's a pic at the weirdal.com gallery that seems to indicate this too. See "Bermuda's 27 sighting". :)
WeirdAlFanatic27
Addicted

Post by WeirdAlFanatic27 »

do u know if Al will be passing through torrane anytime soon?
He became Francine back in 76' and then he joined that cult. I think his name is Mother Shibubu now.
bermuda
Be jealous.

Post by bermuda »

No, I don't know.