Least favorite Al song

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

kaffy©
Obsessed
Location: In Between Corn and a Major City, others call it NW Indiana

Post by kaffy© »

I mean truthfully, there ISN'T a song i *hate* just dislike. Least favorite doesn't mean HATE just means, you don't like it as much as some of the other songs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Al-Team #2771
Stupidhippie
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Stupidhippie »

Exactly, Kaffy. No need to go locking the topic. There's songs you love and some not so much. That's just the way it goes.
Attention Michiana Al fans. I will be on Fox 28 Morning show on October 12th 8:00 hour. Wheeeee
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Very good point, Kaffy. Just because somebody doesn't like a particular song by Al does not mean they're a bad fan. I think when someone says they hate a song, that is a tad harsh. Dislike is a better word. I listed mine WAY back, and it's still the same. When I Was Your Age. I just think it drags a tad too long. CPFofAl, this topic has been around a pretty long time. I don't see it being locked.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
CPFofAl
Die-hard Fan

Post by CPFofAl »

I must be bad at comedy. You guys are taking this WAY too seriously. I dont want the topic locked. And huge fan that I am, I actually strongly dislike Radioactive Hamsters from a Planet Near Mars. (Although I AM too lazy to fast forward it.)

So there. I was only trying to be funny but I guess I failed miserably. You can continue beating me now.

Jon
Go hang a salami, I'm a lasgna hog!

Al Team # 27°
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

I hate

Party at the leaper colony
Lasnga(i think i spelled it wrong

those are the 2 i have listen to and i changed the song

I and i thought that all of his songs were good
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Lauren @ Jul 13 2007, 10:31 AM wrote: Lasnga(i think i spelled it wrong
"Lasagna". I don't like lasagna either, but I do love the "Lasagna" song.
taste is only something if it is yours.
sethmartin
Regular

Post by sethmartin »

No song immediately comes to mind, if I don't like a song I just don't listen to it. Somebody said "Velvet Elvis" I think I have only heard that song like once in my life. It didn't do anything for me. Hey CPFofAL, Just because someone doesn't like a song doesn't mean that they are too young to get it or don't appreciate music. You represent a lot of people that I talk about on here who are so obsessed with Al that they look at him as some kind of non human being or some supernatural creature or like a god who only creates perfect material. (No personal offense, but it comes through in your dialogue). Al is just a regular guy who entertains for a living, and I'm here to tell ya, not everything Al has done has been perfect or even good (Remember The Weird Al Show, that horrible abomination). Al has made several songs throughout his career that just aren't funny. Fortunately, the good songs out weigh the bad. And some of the songs that aren't funny have other things going for them (Take Pancreas for example. A lot of folks have clinged to that song for love of Brian Wilson or the genius harmony and melody, however no one has said that it is roll on the floor funny). People like different things. Some people like some songs and some don't. I think it's a good thing that even the most hardcore of fans can confess to that one song that they skip... like the Plumbing Song. eeeek.

Seth
Stupidhippie
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Stupidhippie »

sethmartin @ Jul 13 2007, 12:34 PM wrote: Al is just a regular guy who entertains for a living, and I'm here to tell ya, not everything Al has done has been perfect or even good (Remember The Weird Al Show, that horrible abomination).
I loved that show when it was on the air and I love that they put it out on DVD. My kids love it too. You don't have to love it but, lets not bash the guy, OK.
Attention Michiana Al fans. I will be on Fox 28 Morning show on October 12th 8:00 hour. Wheeeee
CPFofAl
Die-hard Fan

Post by CPFofAl »

I'm TELLING you... I was only joking!!! I guess I'll have to edit my post so no one misunderstands it any further I appologize. For the record: I do NOT think Al is god-like, I DO dislike some Al songs, and I did NOT mean to truly make anyone feel less than a fan. I was being SILLY!! If ther was any "tone" behind my post it was in the spirit of comedy. (I mean, seriously,... would someone serious use the phrase "sweet parodical relief"????)

Please ignore my above stupidity. I will now edit it with a disclaimer.
Go hang a salami, I'm a lasgna hog!

Al Team # 27°
Lauren27
Addicted

Post by Lauren27 »

CPFofAl @ Jul 13 2007, 03:24 PM wrote: "sweet parodical relief"
I kinda like that phrase... :D
Every time I use my brain I get in trouble.